G Cloud Backup Genie9 Free Rating: 4.7 Requirements: Android 2.2-4.2
Never worry about losing your device, (One device is lost every 3 Secs in the US) just install this App and it will intelligently backup all your data to a secure cloud/online location. Backup and protect your SMS messages, contacts, call logs, documents, photos, music and videos to a secure cloud location
- Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, photos, videos and music
- Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES)
- Backs up to the secure and reliable Amazon S3 cloud storage
- Daily automatic backups when WiFi is available, plugged in, or have plenty of battery life
- Easy mobile to mobile restore and same device restore.
- No rooting or special configuration required
- Backup External SD cards
- Restore/Migrate to a new device with a click
- Backs up every version of all files
- Advanced options to change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule, backup over 3G, and more
- No Rooting is required
More Galleries like This
Mobile cloud apps are the Swiss army knives of file management, back up and sharing on your smartphone or tablet.
We've put together a few of our favorite USB drives that might make it hard to stick to that diet…
We take a peek at eight different ways to track down missing tech valuables.
The best apps for IT pros. With these mobile apps, you can interact with your network from any location using your Apple iOS or Android mobile device. This collection of apps presents 11 highly rated mobile tools that will accomplish a variety of network tasks. Also included are a few IT toolkits that can accommodate most tasks from connection speed tests to network monitoring. Other apps account for multiple specific network tools from Ping and DNS reports to mobile apps that mimic network and administration and control software.
Music apps for the Mac and PC. From a simple 10-band equalizer made for Spotify to a simple volume booster to full-on audiophile applications that tout bit-perfect audio output and promise to output your CDs, your HD audio (88.1 KHz, 176 KHz, and more), your DSD, and any other audio perfectly to your DAC. And how about that dithered bit depth reduction!