Google Drive (Android) Google Drive (iOS) Google Inc. Free Rating: 4.2// 4+ Requirements: Android 2.1 and Up// iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5
Backup and access all of your files with the Google Drive app. Now featuring Google Docs, Google drive is great for sharing files among friends. This mobile workhorse not only keeps your data safe, but keeps you connected with the resources you need.
- With Google Drive, you can store all your files in one place, so you can access them from anywhere and share them with others
- Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
- Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
- Share any file with your contacts
- Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
- Make any file available offline so you can access them even when you don't have an Internet connection
- Manage files on the go
- Create and edit Googl
More Galleries like This
Or fired from work. Or thrown out of school. Or prompt an extra-intimate pat down from the TSA.
We've put together a few of our favorite USB drives that might make it hard to stick to that diet…
We take a peek at eight different ways to track down missing tech valuables.