Google Drive (Android) Google Drive (iOS) Google Inc. Free Rating: 4.2// 4+ Requirements: Android 2.1 and Up// iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5
Backup and access all of your files with the Google Drive app. Now featuring Google Docs, Google drive is great for sharing files among friends. This mobile workhorse not only keeps your data safe, but keeps you connected with the resources you need.
- With Google Drive, you can store all your files in one place, so you can access them from anywhere and share them with others
- Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
- Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
- Share any file with your contacts
- Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
- Make any file available offline so you can access them even when you don't have an Internet connection
- Manage files on the go
- Create and edit Googl
More Galleries like This
Mobile cloud apps are the Swiss army knives of file management, back up and sharing on your smartphone or tablet.
We've put together a few of our favorite USB drives that might make it hard to stick to that diet…
We take a peek at eight different ways to track down missing tech valuables.
The best apps for IT pros. With these mobile apps, you can interact with your network from any location using your Apple iOS or Android mobile device. This collection of apps presents 11 highly rated mobile tools that will accomplish a variety of network tasks. Also included are a few IT toolkits that can accommodate most tasks from connection speed tests to network monitoring. Other apps account for multiple specific network tools from Ping and DNS reports to mobile apps that mimic network and administration and control software.
Music apps for the Mac and PC. From a simple 10-band equalizer made for Spotify to a simple volume booster to full-on audiophile applications that tout bit-perfect audio output and promise to output your CDs, your HD audio (88.1 KHz, 176 KHz, and more), your DSD, and any other audio perfectly to your DAC. And how about that dithered bit depth reduction!