Brother iPrint&Scan Brother Industries, Ltd. Cost: Free Rating: 3.7 Requirements: Android 2.1 and Up
Brother iPrint&Scan lets you easily print and scan photo/document/webpage/email. Brother iPrint&Scan is a free application that lets you print from and scan to your Android device. Use your local wireless network to connect your Android device to your Brother printer or all-in-one. For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
- Easy to use menu.
- Simple steps to print your favorite photos, web pages, emails (Gmail only) and documents (PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text).
- Scan directly to your Android device.
- Save scanned images to your Android device or email them.
- Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
- No computer and no driver required.
More Galleries like This
Four A/V and IT pros share their recommendations on apps they can't live without on their mobile devices.
The best apps for IT pros. With these mobile apps, you can interact with your network from any location using your Apple iOS or Android mobile device. This collection of apps presents 11 highly rated mobile tools that will accomplish a variety of network tasks. Also included are a few IT toolkits that can accommodate most tasks from connection speed tests to network monitoring. Other apps account for multiple specific network tools from Ping and DNS reports to mobile apps that mimic network and administration and control software.
Printing on the go made simple with these great apps for iOS and Android mobile devices.
The best apps to standardize your office on Android and iOS mobile devices.