Epson iPrint Seiko Epson Corporation Cost: Free Rating: 4.0 Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
The Epson iPrint mobile app makes it easy to print from your mobile device to a variety of Epson models. Using WiFi, this mobile app can print, scan and share selected documents with a swipe of a finger. The Epson iPrint features compatibility for a variety of Microsoft Office products including, Word, Excel and PDF documents, as well as, webpages, all of which can be printed directly from your mobile device. This app also supports online file hosting sites such as Dropbox, Box, Evernote and Google Docs.
- Print, scan, and share directly from your Android device
- Print from anywhere in the world with select printers using remote print functionality
- Print your photos, Microsoft Word, Excel and PDF files
- Access and print your files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote and Google Docs.
- Use the built-in web browser to print web pages
- Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
- Scan from your Epson all-in-one and save as JPG or PDF
- Scan and share your files (save to your
More Galleries like This
Four A/V and IT pros share their recommendations on apps they can't live without on their mobile devices.
The best apps for IT pros. With these mobile apps, you can interact with your network from any location using your Apple iOS or Android mobile device. This collection of apps presents 11 highly rated mobile tools that will accomplish a variety of network tasks. Also included are a few IT toolkits that can accommodate most tasks from connection speed tests to network monitoring. Other apps account for multiple specific network tools from Ping and DNS reports to mobile apps that mimic network and administration and control software.
Printing on the go made simple with these great apps for iOS and Android mobile devices.
The best apps to standardize your office on Android and iOS mobile devices.