Cytracom's extensive help videos outline the majority of phone operations and will be appreciated by users. These won't replace initial training, but they should reduce the amount of retraining as customers get used to a new system.
A screen that the MSP can't see, but users will appreciate, is the Call Detail Report (Figure 2). Dates and times for every call, along with duration, call type, and from/to information make it easy to verify employees are doing business during the business day. The sales manager can check here to determine if the calls made actually match what the CRM shows. Along that line, Salesforce integration is promised soon.
Cytracom currently has more than 1,600 MSP partners. In addition to the ease of installation, another reason for this success may be the templates that help MSPs create new customer proposals in about five minutes.
All the Pieces in Place
Major VoIP players like Vonage, RingCentral, and 8x8 have a head start over Cytracom. But when you consider the quality of the D2 desktop phone, the mobile app, and the clean admin portal for both the MSP and customer, it appears that Cytracom has all the pieces in place to gain market share going forward.
Customers always complain about something. But when you give them the excellent Cytratom D2 phone and VoIP service, they can call you easily and you'll hear them clearly.
Images: Courtesy Cytracom
Features and Pricing (courtesy of Cytracom)
PRICE Cytracom D2……Free with voice plan (available now)
- Centralized device management
- Digital presence indicators
- HD audio
- Color LCD displays (two)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Integrated PoE
- Bluetooth support
- Datto DNA interoperability
- Headset port
PRICE Cytracom VoIP Service…….Lines from $29.95/month and up
- Integrated with Office 365, Datto DNA, BMS by Kaseya (more coming soon)
- Integrated Fax services powered by Documo and through Office 365 integration
- Mobile App for IOS devices: Advanced call control, presence indicators, visual voicemail, incoming calls
- Desktop app and Chrome plugin
- Ivie (Integrated Voice Intelligence Engine software that tracks and analyzes data in the customer's voice network)
- AIM (Active Intelligent Monitoring)
- Customer list
- Customer detail
- Real-time overview
- Customer alert module
- Customer report
- Call volume timeline
- Call quality summary
- Worst-performing devices (identifies support needed)
- Voice continuity events history
- Call quality (score frequency, ratings by hour)
- Voice continuity with failover options per individual device policy