Thermaltake, in partnership with Wargaming Public Company Ltd., has introduced Urban S71 World of Tanks Edition windowed full-tower chassis with custom-designed cover featuring an illuminated World of Tanks theme and logos on the front panel. Features of Urban S71 World of Tanks Edition include:
- USB dust plug and red strip light on the front panel
- I/O Ports: The front-top panel has implemented two of latest data transfer SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports along with two USB 2.0 ports, a HD microphone, and headset jacks
- Easy Hot Swap: Top-mounted 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch HDD Docking Station enables fast file transfer and hot-swap drive replacement design
- Tool-less design with 5.25-inch and 3.5-inch tool-free drive bay design
- Standard equipped with one rear 120mm turbo fan and two 200mm speed control fans at the front and top
- Wide cable routing gap provides easy cable management, hiding cables behind motherboard tray
- 240mm radiator liquid cooling system with extra graphic cards supported to protect user's hardware and increase CPU’s overclocking potential.
Urban S71 World of Tanks Edition will be released first in Russia. For more information on the Thermaltake Urban S71 World of Tanks (Russian) information, visit www.thermaltake.com.