SAN FRANCISCO, June 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce [NYSE: CRM], the global leader in CRM, today launched Salesforce Einstein Analytics, delivering advanced analytics for millions of CRM users. Einstein Analytics adds a layer of artificial intelligence to the entire analytics workflow, automatically surfacing CRM insights and recommending actions to accelerate sales, improve customer service and optimize marketing campaigns.
Millions of Salesforce users have leveraged out of the box operational reports and dashboards to quickly look up their data, understand performance and communicate results. And now they can continue their analytics journey with advanced analytics apps built into Salesforce. With the amount of customer data volumes growing exponentially every day, analytics has become more important than ever before. It is impossible for anyone to spot every trend, understand every correlation or test every hypothesis. Now companies have a way to empower their sales reps, service agents, marketers and analysts with the insights they need to make every customer interaction smarter, without having to build mathematical models, write algorithms or ask an expert for help.
Einstein Analytics—Empowering Millions of CRM Users with Advanced Analytics Powered by AI
Einstein Analytics delivers a portfolio of contextually relevant, self-service analytics apps that empower every CRM user to explore data and uncover insights—from a simple sales pipeline dashboard to the most advanced complex forecasting decision. With the new AI-powered Einstein Discovery, Einstein Analytics apps can automatically analyze billions of data combinations to surface predictive insights and prescriptive recommendations. Built on the world's #1 CRM platform, now every sales rep, service agent, marketer and analyst can unlock new opportunities from within their data to make every customer interaction smarter.
- Analytics apps for sales, service, marketing: Salesforce has revolutionized CRM analytics with role-specific, native analytics apps that break down the barriers to data accessibility, exploration and actionability for every Salesforce user. Einstein Analytics apps are pre-configured with role-specific KPIs built in Salesforce, providing users with an intuitive, self-service way to drill into the most up-to-date data, uncover insights, collaborate and take instant action from any device. Sales Analytics allows sales reps and leaders to manage forecasts, pipelines and team performance. Service Analytics enables service agents and call center managers to improve customer satisfaction, agent efficiency and channel optimization. B2B Marketing Analytics brings data-driven marketers insights on engagement, pipeline and campaign performance needed to take action. In addition, customers can also build and customize their own custom analytics apps on the Salesforce platform -- with the new analytics app designer, visual data prep and external data connectors.
- Actionable AI with New Einstein Discovery: Einstein Discovery conducts thousands of statistical checks to confirm each trend is valid, and also provides intelligent explanations for the patterns it identifies, delivered in easy-to-understand language. To complete the analytics workflow, Einstein Discovery offers guided recommendations on how to take action and even helps CRM users communicate its findings quickly with auto-generated slide presentations that contain visualizations and talking points. For example, the Sales Analytics app can analyze thousands of deals with Einstein Discovery, which can tell a sales manager the top three factors that have the greatest impact on closing a deal across products, regions, industries and more. Furthermore, because Einstein Analytics is not a black box, business analysts can access the complete model and algorithms behind the analysis to gain a deeper understanding of how the predictions and recommendations were derived.
- Community of Analytics Trailblazers: Salesforce is empowering everyone to develop analytics apps faster and together. With Trailhead, Salesforce's interactive, guided and gamified learning platform, anyone can become an analytics trailblazer today with 12 online learning modules. Additionally, with AppExchange, the world's largest business app marketplace, ISVs can build and extend the power of Einstein Analytics to more roles, departments and industries, empowering all business users to be smarter about their customers with actionable insights. In fact, more than 20 analytics apps from leading ISVs are already available today on the AppExchange.
"We have invested in Einstein Analytics to provide each of our 250,000+ global Independent Consultants with the same artificial intelligence power previously reserved for corporations," said Guy Thier, CIO, Arbonne. "This will help our Independent Consultants share Arbonne's Pure, Safe, Beneficial skincare, cosmetics and nutrition products through a personalized experience unique to each customer's preferences."
"Gartner predicts that, through 2017, the number of citizen data scientists will grow five times faster than the number of highly skilled data scientists. This growth will be enabled by smart data discovery, which has the potential to complement and extend existing modern BI platforms by putting insights from advanced analytics into the hands of business analysts, in order to drive new sources of business value," said Rita Sallam and Cindi Howson, Research Vice Presidents at Gartner in the July 2016 Hype Cycle for Business Intelligence and Analytics, 2016.
"From day one, our vision for analytics has been to empower business users with a data-driven experiences that guide every customer interaction," said Ketan Karkhanis, GM of Salesforce Analytics. "We have broken down barriers to data accessibility, exploration, visualization, actionability and today we are building on that momentum by adding the power of AI. With Einstein Analytics, every CRM user can now see not only what happened in their business, but why it happened and what to do about it, without requiring a team of data science experts."
"Robert Half has made an investment in Einstein Analytics to augment our artificial intelligence, machine learning and data science capabilities," said James Johnson, Vice President of Information Technology at Robert Half International. "We're excited to see the power of staffing professionals in more than 300 locations in 18 countries using intelligent recommendations and data-driven actionable insights integrated into our Salesforce platform to transform how we engage and service our clients."
"With Einstein Analytics, we are aiming to get analytics into the hands of line of business users to help them make decisions based on data, not gut-feel," said Josh Botnen, Director of Data Management & Analytics, First Interstate Bank. "We want every employee to ask more questions and get intelligent recommendations on how we can drive business."
"Companies need to align with the next phase of computing to better connect customer experience to value. As a long-standing Salesforce Global Strategic Consulting Partner, our practice helps clients uniquely deploy Einstein and cognitive capabilities. Combined with the power of Einstein Analytics, we can rapidly change how businesses make everyday decisions today," said Adam Bataran, Managing Director, GTM Global Salesforce Platforms, Bluewolf, an IBM Company.
The Economic Impact of AI on CRM
With the convergence of computing power, big data and new breakthroughs in machine learning, AI is poised to transform how people work. According to a new report from IDC, the efficiencies driven by AI in the way companies sell, service and market to their customers will augment human ability and create more than 800,000 net-new jobs as well as more than $1.1 trillion in new GDP impact worldwide by 2021. As the global leader in CRM, Salesforce customers will account for $293 billion of this revenue and more than 155,000 of the net-new jobs. From predictive lead scoring in sales to marketing campaigns based on data-driven audience segmentation, Salesforce is democratizing AI for CRM with Einstein, allowing every employee to be more productive and deliver smarter, more personalized customer experiences.
Source: IDC White Paper, "A Trillion-Dollar Boost: The Economic Impact of AI on Customer Relationship Management," commissioned by Salesforce, May 2017
Pricing and Availability
- Sales Analytics and Service Analytics are generally available starting at $75 per user, per month.
- B2B Marketing Analytics is generally available today for $300 per month, for up to five users.
- Einstein Discovery is generally available starting at $75 per user, per month.
- Custom Einstein Analytics Apps are generally available starting at $150 per user, per month.
- Sign up for a free trial of Einstein Discovery and conduct your first data science analysis at https://sfdc.co/EDD
- Learn more about Einstein Analytics at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmsvXYdOdGA and https://www.salesforce.com/products/analytics-cloud/overview/
- Start exploring Einstein Analytics with Trailhead at https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/wave_exploration_smart_data_... and https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/wave_analytics_basics/units/wav...
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: http://www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Rights of ALBERT EINSTEIN are used with permission of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Represented exclusively by Greenlight.