Networking and data solutions provider Network Hardware Resale is expanding its offerings to cover server and storage equipment.
The launch of Network Hardware Resale’s server and storage store gives channel pros access to new and pre-owned servers, storage, and upgrades from HP, IBM, Dell, and SUN - generally at a discount compared to list prices.
“The launch of our servers business is a natural evolution of our brand and is a direct response to our understanding of the pain points and needs expressed by our customers,” says Network Hardware Resale CEO Mike Sheldon. “With the addition of these new offerings, businesses can take advantage of a hybrid approach of using new and pre-owned equipment to optimize strategic investments that will help manage the data deluge while expanding the footprint of their network infrastructure all at a lower cost.”
NetSure Maintenance Program
In addition to the server and storage offerings, the company is also expanding its NetSure Maintenance Program, providing partners with support and maintenance for all major server brands. Among the features of the support services are:
- Complete hardware maintenance and support.
- Advanced hardware replacement options.
- Single global contracts for network, server, and storage equipment.
- 24x7 global technical support.
- Multi-generation hardware support, including hardware end-of-lifed (EoL) by the manufacturer.
- Delivery, monitoring, and management offerings for critical network bandwidth and application infrastructure, including equipment asset management for large enterprises and services providers.
- Access to the NetSure Portal, a Web-based portal for viewing all NetSure contracts, uploading and managing vendor support contracts, and creating/viewing service tickets.