D-Link, a manufacturer of connectivity solutions for home, small business, and mid- to large-sized enterprise environments, has unveiled the latest addition to its Vigilance series of professional surveillance cameras. With Full HD and 3 megapixel video quality, the Vigilance Full HD PoE Dome Network Camera (DCS-4603) delivers detailed surveillance in a variety of lighting conditions.
Equipped with a 3-axis bracket, the D-Link DCS-4603 offers precise positioning of the lens and supports non-motorized 340-degree pan and rotation, along with 60-degree tilt, for wall-to-wall surveillance. The camera also features:
- 32-feet of night vision - 16 built-in LEDs guarantees bright images, even in total darkness.
- Digital wide dynamic range video enhancement - Enables users to identify subjects in any lighting.
- Motion detection - Allows configuration of motion sensors and privacy mask settings.
- 3D Filter – Reduces noise in low-light environments for detailed, smooth video footage.
- Power over Ethernet – Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE module for simple, single cable installation.
- D-ViewCam video management software – Enables users to view, manage, and record up to 32 cameras on a single computer.
The Vigilance Full HD PoE Dome Network Camera (DCS-4603) is available now for $259.99.