Axcient, a provider of cloud-based Recovery-as-a-service (RaaS), has released the latest version of its granular recovery for Microsoft Exchange offering. This new release from Axcient offers organizations a faster and simpler approach to e-discovery and enables:
- Users to perform full and comprehensive text search within email attachments, using complex search terms to help make file search and recovery faster and easier. Support is available for Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as hypertext and plain text.
- Support for databases as large as two terabytes, making it a better solution for mid-market and enterprise organizations.
- Faster mailbox recovery – allows users to quickly locate all Exchange database (EDB) files from Exchange Server backups and PST files, rather than conducting a manual folder search.
- Users to recover point-in-time Exchange mailboxes, as well as individual objects – such as messages, calendar appointments, attachments, contacts, and more – all on a granular level.
- Recovery to live Exchange servers or Exchange cluster configurations, such as Continuous Cluster Replication (CCR) and Database Access Group (DAG). Support is available for Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013.
Axcient’s enhanced granular recovery for Exchange solution is now available for new and existing customers at no additional cost. For more information, contact Axcient at www.axcient.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (800) 715-2339.