AT&T Business continues its commitment to its channel programs in 2019, announcing product and program enhancements for AT&T Alliance Channel, ACC Business, and AT&T Partner Exchange. Solution providers now have access to a new software-defined networking solution, expanded access to IoT services including connected car solutions, and voice and collaboration tools. Additional enhancements have been made to streamline the ordering process and accelerate installation for select services.
“Our commitment and investment in our channel programs remain steadfast,” said Zee Hussain, channel chief and senior vice president, AT&T Partner Solutions. “This year, we are excited to take it to the next level with new and innovative products, enhanced enablement tools and more education to help solution providers boost their business. And because Fusion was such a success last year, we will be continuing our new channel event this year with even bigger entertainment and celebration.”
Fusion by AT&T Partner Solutions will be on November 4-7, in Dallas. The premier event will feature even more opportunities for partners to learn about AT&T services, hear from industry leaders and network with AT&T executives and peers.
With security being top of mind for any business, last year at Fusion availability of the AlienVaultUnified Security Management (USM) platform was announced through acquisition of AlienVault. We will continue to ramp our cybersecurity program within our channels through the new AT&T Cybersecurity business division maintaining our focus on solution provider enablement and education to help customers secure their businesses.
Additionally, AT&T Fiber Fast was recently launched across all channel programs. The new program shortens the time it takes to install AT&T Dedicated Internet at qualified sites in as little as 5 to 15 days. AT&T Fiber Fast is available in the Alliance Channel, ACC Business, and Partner Exchange.
AT&T Alliance Channel
The Alliance Channel continues to double down on the commitment to public safety. Last year, the ability for select solution providers to sell FirstNet services was introduced. FirstNet is the nationwide public safety communications platform dedicated to America’s first responders. Now, that introduction is expanding, giving more solution providers with public safety expertise the opportunity to become a FirstNet dealer. This will help get the game-changing communications capabilities of FirstNet into the hands of first responders throughout the U.S.
Panasonic Corporation of North America is a FirstNet dealer through the Alliance Channel. “The FirstNet communications network is a major advancement to ensuring first responders are equipped with the communications tools they need when it matters most,” said Dominick Passanante, VP, Sales, Panasonic Corporation of North America. “As a leader in the public safety mobility market, we’re proud to be an authorized AT&T member of the FirstNet Dealer Program and we remain committed to supporting customers with the reliable devices and seamless connectivity they need to protect their communities.”
Alliance Channel solution providers are also being given another way to support multi-site customers with AT&T SD-WAN NOW. Using software with application-based routing, it gives businesses centralized control of their multiple branch networks helping to improve cost and performance. This competitively priced, streamlined service has robust transport options with AT&T VPN, AT&T Dedicated Internet, Ethernet, Broadband providing connectivity to a customer’s critical and cloud applications.
AT&T is also doubling down on third-party distribution. Last year, they also announced the new Alliance Channel portal, giving program members improved access to AT&T resources. Now they are giving solution providers better visibility into their order status. Vista is a new tool within the portal that allows them to access detailed order information such as equipment delivery and service activation confirmations.
AT&T listened to ACC Business solution providers desire for more products and they are delivering. Now they can extend their conversation with customers into new product sets, including two voice and collaboration solutions.
- AT&T Office@Hand- AT&T Office@Hand is ideal for businesses that have a dispersed workforce. It is a cloud-based, IP business communication service that allows employees to work virtually anywhere, connect seamlessly on almost any device, and collaborate more effectively.
- AT&T IP Flexible Reach- For users that want to use their existing voice equipment, or route PBX or hybrid cloud voice traffic through SIP trunking, we offer AT&T IP Flexible Reach. It is a managed, business-grade voice over IP communication service that integrates critical voice applications with AT&T’s dedicated data networks.
- AT&T Dedicated Ethernet- ACC Business has expanded its Ethernet services. Solution providers can now offer AT&T Dedicated Ethernet for users that want a private network with lots of bandwidth.
- AT&T Business Fiber- ACC Business solution providers can also now offer AT&T Business Fiber. Using a fiber backbone, it delivers ultra-fast speeds and ultra-reliable internet connections.
In addition, ACC Business program members can now offer AT&T SD-WAN NOW to their customers.
AT&T Partner Exchange
Partner Exchange is providing solution providers with new IoT and mobility options to meet the wide-ranging product needs of their customers.
- HARMAN Spark- HARMAN Spark is an easy to use, plug-in connected car device and application that provides emergency crash assistance, vehicle diagnostics, location information, roadside assistance and more. It can also turn a vehicle into a powerful Wi-Fi hotspot. It is compatible with most vehicles 1996 and newer.
- AT&T AMOC and DataFlow- For users in need of a more robust, customizable IoT solution, AT&T Asset Management Operations Center (AMOC) is a multi-device, IoT platform that allows users to track, monitor, and manage virtually any connected asset from a single user interface. In addition, AT&T DataFlow is a managed, cloud-hosted IoT service that allows users to connect, collect and orchestrate their data the way they want.
- New Mobility Plans- Partner Exchange is now offering select solution providers AT&T Wireless Broadband plans with no overages. It allows solution providers to provide customers predictable monthly charges for business essential applications. In addition, they can now offer larger Business Connect data plans for customers that need lots of data, including 35GB, 50GB, 100GB, and 200GB plans.