2016 has been a stellar year for malware, and the trends show no signs of slowing down. Join us as we highlight the year's nastiest cybercriminal activity. In this interactive webinar, Tyler Moffitt, Senior Threat Research Analyst at Webroot, will present the nominees for "Malware of the Year," and provide expert insights into the latest news in cybercrime.
Webinar highlights include:
- Malware developments throughout 2016
- What these trends mean for MSPs
- How Ransomware-as-a-Service and the Bitcoin economy have dramatically changed the cybercriminal business model
- A closer look at the nominees for “Malware of the Year” (Angler | Neutrino | CryptXXX | PadCrypt | Locky | Cerber | CryptoMix)
- How MSPs can stay ahead of ransomware and next-generation threats
Don't miss this information-packed webinar on November 30 at 2pm EST (11am PST)!