Remember your first Walkman? No? Then you’re a lot younger than Matt and Rich, who are joined by returning guest host Lisa Shorr, of MSP branding consultancy Shorr Success and Secure Future Tech Solutions, a managed service provider in Rhode Island, to discuss cyber insurance news from Augmentt and ConnectWise, partner program news from Mailprotector and Malwarebytes, and the latest scary threat news from last week’s RSA Conference.
Then all three of your hosts are joined by Splashtop channel chief Justin Windsor to discuss that vendor’s 2022 State of Remote Support Market Trends Report and its disturbing stats on help desk technician burnout. It’s a conversation so interesting you’ll want to hit rewind and then play a few times.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 228
Title: What's a Cassette?
File size: 54.9 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Lisa Shorr, Owner, Shorr Success and Co-Owner, Secure Future Tech Solutions
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- New Tools from ConnectWise Aim to Simplify Cyber Insurance Application Process
- Augmentt Offers Cyber Insurance Discounts to Cloud Management Partners
- Mailprotector Launches New Partner Program
- Malwarebytes is Investing Big in Managed Service Providers
- 7 Threat Trends from the 2022 RSA Conference
- Splashtop 2022 State of Remote Support Market Trends
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead