Put ‘er there, pal! Or come to think of it, maybe don’t per ‘er there just yet. While we think that through, we invite you to join Matt, Rich, and returning guest host Michael Goldstein, of LAN Infotech, as they discuss the new threat intelligence portal from Kaspersky, former Microsoft channel chief Rodney Clark’s new gig, the current state of play in the hardware market, and whether or not cloud vendors selling direct to end users is a threat to channel pros.
Then stick around for a ChannelPro Weekly first, as Matt and Rich are joined by MSP and business guru Rick Jordan for a simulcast conversation about the tech landscape, the M&A market, and more that will appear both here and in Rick’s ALL IN podcast. Even germaphobes will enjoy it!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 227
Title: Where Has That Hand Been?
File size: 67.7 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Michael Goldstein, CEO, LAN Infotech
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Kaspersky Enhances Threat Intelligence Portal
- Johnson Controls Appoints Rodney Clark as Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
- Ingram Micro Confident It Can Beat Its Largest Competitor—Cloud Vendors Who Sell Direct
- Canalys: Worldwide PC revenue up by more than 15% even as shipments fall 3% in Q1 2022
- Dell Technologies Delivers Record First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Financial Results
- HP Inc. Reports Fiscal 2022 Second Quarter Results
- Worldwide Hardcopy Peripherals Shipments Fell 12.3% Year Over Year in the First Quarter of 2022, According to IDC
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead