Two by two, folks, two by two. It’s the best way to survive both a world-destroying flood and an RMM outage, for reasons that will become clear as Matt, Rich, and guest host Antwine Jackson, of Enitech Solutions, discuss Microsoft’s new Windows 365 product, the latest developments from NinjaRMM, and (especially) the Kaseya VSA breach.
And if you really want to get the inside story on what happened to VSA, don’t miss this week’s interview with Huntress CEO and threat expert extraordinaire Kyle Hanslovan, who shares previously undisclosed details about how attackers compromised that product. It may not be a tale of biblical proportions, but it’s definitely an interesting one.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 192
Title: The Noah's Ark Approach
File size: 60.7 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Antwine Jackson, President, Enitech Solutions
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Microsoft Launches First "Cloud PC"
- NinjaRMM Ships RMM Update With Documentation Functionality
- NinjaRMM Invests in Partner Program
- 5 Ways Kaseya VSA Users Are Keeping Customers Up, Running, and Satisfied
- Huntress advice on what to do if your RMM is compromised
- Huntress video recreation of Kaseya VSA exploit
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead