Easily distracted by the latest…anything, channel pros? Join the crowd. As guest host and MSP Vince Tinnirello of Anchor Network Solutions observes, IT providers have a tendency to glom onto whatever’s new, bright, and shiny. You’ll also hear him join in the conversation about cloud exec Renee Bergeron leaving Ingram Micro, Sophos and Untangle introducing new next-gen firewalls, the ChannelPro 2020 State of the Channel survey, and the benefits as well as challenges of offering co-managed IT services.
And all of that is in addition to an in-depth interview with Alex Hoff, chief product officer of Auvik, about the increasing diversity of network vendors that MSPs must support these days, how it affects their bottom line, and what they should do about it. It’s an important topic that you’ll…hey, look. A squirrel!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 135
Title: Bright, Shiny Objects
File size: 48.0MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Vince Tinnirello, CEO of Anchor Network Solutions
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Renee Bergeron to Leave Ingram Micro
- Sophos Adds High-Speed TLS Traffic Inspection to XG Firewall
- Untangle Ships Updated NG Firewall with Threat Prevention Functionality
- 2020 State of the Channel: Cloud and Managed Services Are All Grown Up
- Putting the ‘Co’ into Managed Services
- Auvik's 2019 Network Diversity Report
- Matt's Museum Pick: Nintendo Game Boy
- Matt's Tech Pick: Raspberry Pi 3
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead