Hmm, what to do with $8 million of venture capital? ChannelPro Weekly regulars Matt and Rich, plus special guest host and MSSP Rob Boles of BLOKWORX, have an idea for the first million. They also have thoughts about cloud vendor Nerdio’s plans for the $8 million it raised this week, Dell’s plans for its partner program this year, and the opportunity to do what’s right for the web while impressing customers by embracing ethical computing.
Then comes an interview with Kyle Hanslovan, CEO of Huntress Labs, about the hacker he helped bring down recently and what that story says about today’s increased threat activity against MSPs. It’s must-hear stuff and available to you for way less than an overpriced coffeemaker.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 134
Title: Million Dollar Coffeemaker
File size: 48.0MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Rob Boles, CEO of BLOKWORX
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- ChannelPro 5 Minute Roundup from Poplar Grove, Ill.
- Nerdio Raises Venture Capital to Ride Microsoft Azure Adoption Wave
- Dell Promises Simplicity and Consistency for Partners in 2020
- Take a Stand Against ‘Digital Dystopia’
- Early Progress but Much More to Do for Managed Services Security Cooperative
- Datto and Huntress Labs Collaborate to Counter Theft of MSP Credentials
- Matt's Museum Pick: Motorola RAZR
- Matt's Tech Pick: Motorola RAZR
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead