Interested to know how you can profit from workplace optimization solutions? You’re in luck, because Matt and Rich have an interview for you this week with Chris Thorson of Poly on that very topic.
Curious to find out how well Rich knows his Groundhog Day trivia and why ice cream trucks always stop appearing right when your loyalty punch card qualifies you for something free? You’re really in luck, because answers to those weighty questions await you here too, along with a look at how Datto and Huntress Labs busted a hacker trying to sell stolen MSP credentials on the dark web, the new cloud security apps from RocketCyber, and how customer experience differs from customer satisfaction.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 133
Title: The Ice Cream Truck Conspiracy
File size: 50.2MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Datto and Huntress Labs Collaborate to Counter Theft of MSP Credentials
- RocketCyber Ships Security Apps for Office 365
- 5G Raises Security Concerns
- Customer Experience Is the Next Big Thing
- Poly's Perils of the Open Office site
- Poly Studio X family
- Matt's Museum Pick: Pogoplug
- Matt's Tech Pick: Buffalo LinkStation 210
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead