(Note 1: ChannelPro Weekly is now on a new hosting platform. Most subscribers will notice no difference, but if you’re suddenly not receiving new episodes in your podcast player of choice, try re-subscribing.)
(Note 2: ChannelPro Weekly is finally available on Spotify!)
Heard of the Jerk Tax? It’s from the same people who brought you the “moron fee”, as in “let me add a little more-on your bill, Mr. Managed Services Customer, for being such a jerk.”
It’s also one of many topics that Matt and Rich discuss in this episode with their guest host, solution provider and former managed services consultant Ronnie Parisella, along with what Microsoft’s latest quarterly financials tell us about the state of the cloud computing market, what the latest data from Gartner and IDC tell us about where the money is in IT these days, and how to get strategic planning right.
All that’s followed by a tip-laden conversation on social media marketing for MSPs with digital marketing expert Chris Wiser, of The Wiser Agency. And no tax for you on any of it, because ChannelPro Weekly thinks you’re great!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 132
Title: The Jerk Tax
File size: 50.4MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Ronnie Parisella
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Information about Macktez, the solution provider Ronnie Parisella works for: www.macktez.com
- Scenes from the 2019 Coney Island Beard and Moustache Competition
- ChannelPro SMB Forum events for 2020
- Microsoft Q2 FY2020 earnings press release
- Gartner Says Global IT Spending to Reach $3.9 Trillion in 2020
- Traditional PC Volumes Close Out an Impressive 2019 with Fourth Quarter Growth of 4.8%, According to IDC
- The Elephant in the Room: Your 2020 Focus on Business Strategy
- Matt's Museum Pick: HP MediaSmart Server
- Matt's Tech Pick: Dell EMC PowerEdge T140
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead
- Vote for your favorite Vendor on the Vanguard!