Don’t fear numbers, people. They’re good for you. Security holes in remote control and RMM systems, on the other hand, are less good for you, as Matt, Rich, and guest host Dave Seibert discuss on this week’s show. While they’re at it, they also chew over Kaseya’s forthcoming security vendor acquisitions and IPO, Pulseway’s new patch management upgrade, and the future of Chromebook Enterprise.
All of that comes before the truly can’t-miss part of the show: our exclusive interview with Christoph Schell, HP’s chief commercial officer, who shares his thoughts on the company’s new sales organization, what partners can look forward to this year, and (because this is ChannelPro Weekly, after all) The Mandalorian and mustard.
Oh, and about that 3 versus 5 thing: Let’s split the difference and say 4.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 131
Title: 3 Versus 5
File size: 60.5MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Dave Seibert
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Information about guest host Dave Seibert: www.daveseibert.com and www.smbtechfest.com
- Huntress Labs on the ConnectWise Control vulnerabilities reported by Bishop Fox
- Kaseya Has Automation, Security, and an IPO in Store for 2020
- Pulseway Rolls Out Patch Management for Custom and Niche Applications
- Chromebook Enterprise: Breakthrough or Bust?
- Matt's Museum Pick: Presto Printing Mailbox
- Matt's Tech Pick: HP Tango X
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead