Seems like the last episode of ChannelPro Weekly arrived a long time ago in a pre-holiday time that’s now far, far away. But Matt and Rich are back and better than ever for 2020! Joined by guest host Jeff Halash, channel pro extraordinaire and host of the MSP Unplugged podcast, they’ve got thoughts about Veeam’s $5 billion sale to private equity, highlights from CES, and a timely interview with Campbell Hutcheson, Datto’s chief compliance officer, about the recently enacted California Consumer Privacy Act.
There’s also a look at a very old gaming console and some even older—and rarer—Star Wars action figures. The Force is strong with these three!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 129
Title: Star Wars Weekly
File size: 65.4MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- MSP Unplugged podcast
- Insight Partners Buys Data Protection Leader Veeam
- HP Introduces Eco-Friendly PCs, Monitors, and Accessories at CES 2020
- Lenovo Showcases New Smart Office and ThinkPad Products for CES
- Lenovo Adds new ThinkBook, Consumer PCs, and Chromebooks to CES 2020 Haul
- Acer Showcases New Creator PCs and Updated Notebooks at CES 2020
- Acer Unveils Massive Predator Gaming Monitors - Go Big or Go Home
- Vendor to Watch: Blancco Technology Group
- Securing the Security Resistant
- Matt's Museum Pick: Sega Genesis
- Matt's Tech Pick: Sega Genesis Mini
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead