Psst. Don’t tell Rich, but contrary to his belief he’s not actually streaming TV at home from a pizzeria. Fortunately, he’s less confused about the new Office 365 backup solution from SolarWinds, the new additions to Sophos’ MSP partner program, and the security-related predictions for 2020 that he discusses with Matt this episode.
He’s also more or less on top of things during the insightful conversation he and Matt have with dynamic duo Terry and Andra Hedden, of Marketopia, about New Year’s marketing resolutions every MSP should make.
Speaking of New Year’s resolutions, listen in if you want to know what your co-hosts have committed to for 2020. We’re hoping Rich’s plans include replacing the empty pizza box and set of rabbit ears he currently uses to watch Netflix.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 128
Title: Deep Dish TV
File size: 50.8MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- SolarWinds Introduces Cloud-to-Cloud Backup for Office 365
- Sophos Makes Two More Products and Deeper RMM/PSA Integrations Available to MSPs
- 7 New Year’s Security Predictions from Top Vendors
- Matt's Museum Pick: Roku Streaming Device
- Matt's Tech Pick: Roku Streaming Stick
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead