Here’s a question for Lisa Shorr, MSP, channel pro image consultant, and guest host for this episode: What’s that in your cup? Because if it’s what we think it is, there may be financing available for it.
Actually, financing for hardware from HP is one of the news stories Lisa discusses with Matt and Rich, along with the latest security enhancement to Barracuda’s Managed Workplace RMM solution, Scale Computing’s newest edge computing device, and Pulseway’s new cloud backup solution.
That’s followed by a look at the past, present, and future of distribution courtesy of interview guest Frank Vitagliano, CEO of the Global Technology Distribution Council, plus a visit with some hardware from Lisa’s tech museum dating all the way back to 1982. Cheers, everyone!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 127
Title: Finance Your Bar Tab
File size: 50.8MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Lisa Shorr's businesses: Secure Future Tech Solutions and Shorr Success
- Barracuda Integrates Managed Workplace RMM Platform with Content Shield Web Filtering Solution
- Scale Computing Introduces Intel-Based Edge Computing Appliance
- Pulseway Launches Direct-to-Cloud Endpoint Backup Solution
- HP Expands Financing Options in Bid to Help Partners Embrace Services-Led Business Models
- GTDC's Tech Distribution 2025 report
- Matt's Lisa's Museum Pick: Sony Watchman and Palm TX
- Matt's Tech Pick: Motorola G7 and G7 Play
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead