Back after the holiday break, Matt and Rich discuss the new hybrid IT management portal for HPE’s GreenLake platform, Intel’s new solutions marketplace, SonicWall’s forthcoming management tool and pricing program for MSSPs, and D&H’s recent $21.5 million “credit infusion.” There’s also a look at lessons learned from the recent ransomware wave in Texas, courtesy of Beachhead Solutions, and a frank discussion about the difficulties—and necessity—of achieving work/life balance.
This being ChannelPro Weekly, you’re also in for extended conversations about Thanksgiving leftovers and mustard. Find us another podcast that tackles managed security and sandwich spreads in the same episode and we’ll pay you the contents of Matt’s pant pockets. Hint: those contents are described in the title of this episode.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 126
Title: Pockets Full of Lint
File size: 50.8MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- HPE Unveils Hybrid IT Management Portal for GreenLake IT-as-a-Service Solution
- Intel Launches Multi-Channel Solutions Marketplace
- SonicWall Announces Management Dashboard and Pricing for MSSPs
- D&H Grants Over $21 Million in Supplemental End-of-Year Financing
- 3 Pieces of Security Advice for MSPs—From MSPs—After the Texas Ransomware Attack
- How to Achieve Work/Life Balance
- Matt's Museum Pick: D-Link DGS-2205
- Matt's Tech Pick: NETGEAR GS305
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead