What would it cost to get you up first thing in the morning to do a podcast? Matt, Rich, and special guest host Eric Long, of TeraCloud, can apparently be bought cheap, and not just for talking. But talk they do about a range of topics, including all the news from Ingram Micro’s ONE conference, the swelling wave of M&A activity among MSPs, the ever-terrifying security threatscape, getting an IoT practice off the ground, LCD monitors, and sandwiches.
Yep, you read that last part right. Rich and Eric are in the Mile High City for this episode, after all. Munchies are to be expected.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 125
Title: Anything for a Quarter
File size: 50.8MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Ingram Micro Adds Credit Options for Managed Services and Annuity-Based Software
- Aruba Names Ingram Micro an Authorized Federal Distributor
- Riding the MSP M&A Wave
- Be Afraid: An Expert Tour of the Security Threat Landscape
- Hiring to Take Your Business Higher
- Matt's Museum Pick: KDS Radius S-3F
- Matt's Tech Pick: LG 38BK95C-W 38" UltraWide monitor
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead