Broadcasting from deep within this week’s IT Nation Connect conference, and stymied by balky hotel Wi-Fi at every turn, Rich and special guest host Dave Sobel share their thoughts about ConnectWise’s blockbuster acquisition of Continuum and ITBOOST, not to mention Axcient's brand new unified data protection platform, Cytracom’s bold plan to take on Microsoft in team collaboration, and Tech Data’s bid to get deeper into public sector opportunities by purchasing DLT Solutions.
Wait, DLT? As in donut, lettuce, and tomato? If you’re on the go at a conference where lots of news is breaking, that practically qualifies as a balanced meal.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 123
Title: Donut, Lettuce, and Tomato
File size: 33.7MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Dave Sobel's MSP Radio podcasts
- ConnectWise Buys Continuum and ITBOOST
- ConnectWise Introduces Partner Relationship Management Solution
- Axcient Launches Converged Business Availability Platform
- Cytracom Adds Text-Based Messaging and Collaboration to Unified Communications Solution
- Tech Data Buys Government Aggregator DLT Solutions
- Matt's Museum Pick: Belkin F1B028-E Data Switch
- Matt's Tech Pick: StarTech.com ST1030USBM 10 Port USB 3.0 Hub
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead