If you’re not a fan of milk-fed podcasts, you’ll love this thoroughly unvealed episode in which Matt and Rich discuss the big new cyber protection offering from Acronis, Sophos going to private equity, Vade Secure’s AI-powered computer vision technology, Supermicro’s updated partner program, and more.
And by more we mean an interview with Aidan Kehoe, CEO of SKOUT CYBERSECURITY, about the security dangers MSPs increasingly face and a look at the secrets to The ASCII Group’s 35-year success. Meaty stuff! Just no veal.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 121
File size: 57.0MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Acronis Unveils Cyber Protection Portfolio for Edge and Endpoint Workloads
- Simplicity, Affordability, and Reliability Are Keys to Acronis’s Cyber Protection Strategy
- Six Final Notes from the 2019 Acronis Global Cyber Summit
- Thoma Bravo Places Bid to Buy Sophos
- Vade Secure Arms Email Security Solutions with AI-Based Computer Vision Engine
- Supermicro Updates Partner Program
- The ASCII Group’s 35-Year Balancing Act
- NIST for IoT
- Interview: Aidan Kehoe, CEO, SKOUT Cybersecurity - @skout_cyber
- Matt's Museum Pick: Archer Video Computer RF Modulator
- Matt's Tech Pick: StarTech.com ST121WHD2
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead