Fancy a little Akamai sauce on your sushi? Matt and Rich have pouring stuff over food on their minds, but somehow manage to discuss recent news from SYNNEX, Tech Data, and WatchGuard anyway and chat with Nerdio CEO Vadim Vladimirskiy about the huge coming impact of Microsoft’s recently launched Windows Virtual Desktop service.
Not enough? They also sift through a few winners of ChannelPro’s 2019 All-Star Awards, share employee retention best practices from IT By Design, and explain why digital marketing agencies are both a short-term partnering opportunity and long-term competitive threat. Dip in!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 120
Title: Pour Me Over Something
File size: 47.3MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- SYNNEX Launches Outsourced Managed Security Program
- SYNNEX Opens AR Device from Google to Channel Partners
- WatchGuard Unveils Ruggedized Firewall for Industrial Internet of Things Solutions
- Tech Data Adds Carbon Black to Security Catalog
- Tech Data Adds Akamai to Security Line Card
- 2019 ChannelPro SMB All-Stars
- Digital Marketing Agencies: The Latest Co-opetition?
- Four Ideas for Retaining Your Top People
- Interview: Vadim Vladimirskiy, CEO, Nerdio
- Matt's Museum Pick: NETGEAR Wi-Fi Finder
- Matt's Tech Pick: NETGEAR AC1900 Nighthawk WiFi Access Point
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead