The show must go on! And thanks to special guest host Dave Seibert filling in for Rich, ChannelPro Weekly isn't skipping a beat! Of course, Matt and Dave settle in for some lively (and often humorous) discussion surrounding Sophos' entry into the security services market, WatchGuard's DNSWatchGo service, Avast Business' new cloud-based firewall, and Buffalo's new storage line with built-in snapshotting. Dave passes on some great insights using BTAs in the sales process... with a little bit of James Bond mixed in.
Speaking of which, do you know what Dave's favorite Bond movie is? You'll find that out and lot more interesting things when Matt plays "5 Questions" with Mr. Seibert. And while you're thinking about ways to reach out and help someone, you can always toss them a link to ChannelPro Weekly. Just sayin'.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 119
Title: Reach Out and Help Someone
File size: 49.2MB
Regulars: Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Special Guest: Dave Seibert - CIO for IT Innovators, and CEO for SMB TechFest and Pro Tier Peer Groups
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Sophos Enters Security Services Market with Managed Threat Offering
- WatchGuard Ships DNS Security Product for Mobile Users
- Avast Business Launches Cloud-Based, As-a-Service Alternative to Onsite Firewalls
- Buffalo Americas Ships NAS Storage Line with Built-In Snapshotting
- Crack the Sales Code with Business Technology Assessments
- 2019 ChannelPro SMB All-Stars
- Q&A with Dave Seibert
Matt'sDave's Museum Pick: Apple II motherboard
- Matt's Tech Pick: Apple Mac Pro
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead