Recognize this name? If you’ve ever been the victim of cybercrime, you know this guy better than you’d probably like to. Matt and Rich have some things to say about him, as well as the data protection alliance between Arcserve and Sophos, Microsoft’s latest Dynamics 365 updates, Liongard’s new multi-tenant reporting capabilities, and a couple of coming-soon Thunderbolt 3 docks from Belkin.
They also spend a little time chatting about Acer’s skinny TravelMate X5 laptop and Apple’s pricey iPhone 11 Pro smartphone. There’s even some talk in there about cyber-insurers who refuse to pay legitimate claims. Sounds like Mr. Hole has a day job.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 118
Title: Nefarious A. Hole
File size: 52.4MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Arcserve and Sophos Ally on Data Security and Protection
- Microsoft Builds AI and IoT Into Dynamics 365 Solutions for Retailers
- Liongard Builds Multi-Tenant Metrics Reporting into Automated Documentation Tool
- Belkin Unveils Thunderbolt 3 Docks for Shared Workspaces
- Lenovo's Laptop Throwback
- Acer TravelMate X5 Business Notebook
- When Cyber Insurance Doesn’t Pay
- Matt's Museum Pick: ThinkPad Dock
- Matt's Tech Pick: Apple iPhone Pro 11
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead