So many selections, so little time. Nibble along with Matt and Rich as they work their way through tasty news items from Axcient, ServiceTree, Harmony Business Systems, MSP360 (formerly Cloudberry Lab), and SKOUT CYBERSECURITY, followed by lip-smacking insights on opportunities in the K-12 market, the secrets of becoming a hypergrowth MSP, and the six things vendors should do differently about partner marketing. By the time you’re done you’ll be stuffed (with information and entertainment) for sure.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 114
Title: The Channel Buffet
File size: 30.6MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Axcient Unveils Unlimited Backup Storage, Faster RTOs, and Appliances with Hot Swappable Drives
- Harmony and ServiceTree Are Taking a Slow and Steady Approach to the PSA Market
- New Names Signal New Ambitions for CloudBerry Lab and Skout
- A+ Opportunities in K-12 Education
- Mastering the Secrets of Hypergrowth
- 6 Ways Vendors Can Help Partners Get Better at Marketing
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead