You know what’s big? Elephants. You know what’s small? This week’s episode. It’s a little shorter than usual, anyway, even though Matt and Rich have plenty to say about StorageCraft’s new continuity solution for small businesses, Dell’s partner-like program for non-partner MSPs, Tech Data’s new identity as a solutions aggregator, who owns who in managed services after all the recent vendor M&A activity, and what channel pros are doing differently in the wake of Intel’s recent processor shortage.
Matt also shares fond memories of a recently deceased GPS device and discusses a hot new desktop chip from AMD. Just like Gertude the elephant, you’ll never forget the whole thing!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 112
Title: An Elephant Named Gertrude
File size: 41.4MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- StorageCraft Unveils Simple Business Continuity Solution for Small Businesses
- Dell Offers Partner-Like Benefits to Non-Partner MSPs
- Tech Data Is Not a Distributor
- Who Owns Who in Managed Services?
- Lessons Learned from the Intel Processor Shortage
- Matt's Museum Pick: Garmin Nuvi 660
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead