Can’t decide which variety of artisanal salt to put on your popcorn? Take a break from that puzzler and listen in as Matt and Rich discuss all the news from ConnectWise, Datto, and HPE at their recent events, six services from Ingram Micro that you’re probably not using but should be, and a brilliant home IoT solution from Brilliant. Plus, all the reasons why you shouldn’t waste your time taking pictures the next time you unexpectedly find yourself at a Snoop Dogg concert.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 108
Title: Less Salt, More Brilliance
File size: 44.4MB
Regulars: Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- 7 Answers to Burning Questions About ConnectWise
- Security Remains a Top Priority for ConnectWise in Product Development Practices and Portfolio Strategy
- Datto Updates and Expands BDR Portfolio
- Datto Ships Quarterly RMM and PSA Updates
- Datto Adds Layer 3 Switches and MSP Management Tool to its Networking Portfolio
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Extends GreenLake Flex Capacity Program Deeper into Mid-Market
- 6 Resources Ingram Micro Really, Truly Wishes More Partners Used
- Q&A: Optimizing VoIP
- It’s Time to Get Brilliant!
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news of the week to come