You knew Clippy was annoying. Did you know he’s evil too? That’s one of many things you’ll learn in this episode of ChannelPro Weekly, featuring guest host Ed Correia of Sagacent Technologies. There’s also plenty of talk about Carbonite buying Webroot, Eaton updating its partner program, Continuum launching a new security assessment solution, StorageCraft introducing a new healthcare storage offering, workplace culture, and more.
Plus, Matt experiences some fairly persistent microphone problems. You can guess who we blame.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 106
Title: Clippy Joins the Dark Side
File size: 44.3MB
Regulars: Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Carbonite Buys Webroot in Bid to Become Comprehensive Data Protection Leader
- The Carbonite-Webroot Deal All Boils Down to One Word
- Eaton Rolls Out Updated Partner Program
- Four Glimpses into the Future from Eaton
- Continuum Launches Security Assessment and Dark Web Monitoring Service
- StorageCraft Introduces Healthcare Data Solution
- Auvik Releases Integrations with BrightGauge, IT Glue, Passportal, and Warranty Master
- Matt's Museum Pick: Toastmaster TMMGW
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come