Which do you prefer? Suites like Office 365 or sweets like SQL suckers? Which are candies. That don’t actually exist. But should.
No need to choose if you listen to this episode of ChannelPro Weekly, which discusses a security incident involving ConnectWise and Kaseya, Barracuda’s new alliance with Avast Business, Microsoft’s cloud momentum, managed services software from an industry newcomer called ServiceTree, Datto’s possible security ambitions, and more. It’s all tasty and not the slightest bit fattening!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 105
Title: The SQL Sucker
File size: 30.8MB
Regulars: Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Cyberthieves Target ConnectWise Plugin for Kaseya VSA
- Barracuda Buys RMM Solution From Avast Business in Bid for Managed Security Riches
- For Avast Business After Barracuda Deal, It’s All Security All the Time
- Australian Startup ServiceTree Introduces Automated Managed Services Platform
- Microsoft’s Partner Co-Selling Program Is Gathering Steam
- 4 Business Development Predictions for MSPs in 2019
- Microsoft Shakes Up VDI
- Matt's Museum Pick: Old School PC Microphone
- Matt's tech pick: Blue Yeti Microphone
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come