You know Diehard is a movie. Did you know it’s a verb too? It is according to Matt, Rich, and guest host Dave Seibert, anyway, and they say this two-hour, break-free, insight-packed episode is a perfect example of what it means. See if you agree as you listen to the three of them chat about Dave’s visit to CES 2019, Kaseya’s new Unitrends commission plan, Lexmark’s latest SMB printers, HP’s super-sized sales incentives for displays and accessories, Datto’s freshly-shipped RMM update, and Intel’s partner roadmap for 2019. Yippee ki yay, channel pros!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 104
Title: Dieharding IT
File size: 50.5MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Special Guest: Dave Seibert
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Information about Dave
- Kaseya Pumps Up Margins for Unitrends Resellers
- Lexmark Launches Entry-Level SMB Printer Family
- Intel Sees Opportunity and Simplicity Ahead for 2019
- HP Doubles Sales Incentives on Displays and Accessories
- Datto Ships RMM Update with Third-Party Patch Management Functionality
- Matt's Dave's Museum Pick: Apple 2 Motherboard
- Matt's Tech Pick: ???????????
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come