Rich thinks it’s a big deal when he contributes his portion of ChannelPro Weekly from a hotel room somewhere. This week, special guest host Eric Long, of cloud and managed service provider TeraCloud, one-ups him by recording his part of the show from an RV. In a trailer park. With better Wi-Fi than some of you in our audience enjoy.
See if you agree as Rich, Matt, and Eric chew over Kaseya’s plans for 2019, new hardware from Acer and Epson, ChannelPro’s annual tech preview story for 2019, tips for optimizing managed service bundles, and more. It’s a trash-free, insight-packed conversation!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 103
Title: Live from the Trailer Park
File size: 45.7MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- What’s Now and What’s Next for Kaseya, According to CEO Fred Voccola
- Acer Debuts 12-Inch Chromebooks and 14-Inch PC for Classroom Use
- Epson Introduces Two Color Workgroup Scanners
- 2019 Tech Preview: Surprise! Edition
- Optimizing Managed Services Bundles
- Bonus Plans Can ‘Magically’ Spur Operational Excellence
- Matt's Museum Pick: Creative Labs Notebook Webcam
- Matt's Tech Pick: Razer Kiyo
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come