Your hosts were looking forward to speaking with MSP, conference impresario, and guest host Dave Seibert about his latest SMB TechFest event, not to mention the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show, which Dave attended. But thanks to a last-minute technical glitch, Dave couldn’t connect to the show.
Ah well, he was with Matt and Rich in spirit as they discussed Lenovo’s CES product dump and partner program, Continuum buying BrightGuage, RapidFire Tools adding HIPAA compliance support, and more. And fear not, once that connection roadblock’s out of the way, Dave will be back on the show for sure!
And remember, you can watch this episode of ChannelPro Weekly on video too.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 102
Title: Seibert in Spirit
File size: 37.8MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Lenovo's CES 2019 Hardware Roundup
- Lenovo Channel Chief: “We’re Running White Hot Right Now”
- Why Continuum Bought BrightGauge
- RapidFire Tools Adds HIPAA Support to Audit Guru
- Joining the Salesforce Economy
- Matt's Museum Pick: The Never Obsolete Computer
- Matt's Tech Picks: ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One 27
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come