Happy New Year! And what better way to celebrate the impending arrival of 2019 than to take a stroll with Captain Serious himself (aka Rich Freeman) through a compendium of gloomy security-related predictions for the new year from leading vendors.
Fortunately, Rich, Matt, and special guest host/marketing expert Herman Pool have less depressing things to talk about too, like Kaseya buying IT Glue and The ASCII Group introducing a security awareness training toolkit. There’s even a live interview with Michael Fraser of cloud automation and orchestration startup Refactr to wipe the sour taste of that bad news sandwich out of your mouth once and for all.
And remember, you can watch this episode of ChannelPro Weekly on video too.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 101
Title: The Bad News Sandwich
File size: 47.3MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Information about Herman Pool:
- Kaseya Buys Documentation Leader IT Glue in Latest Expansion of IT Complete Platform
- ASCII Group and InfoSec Institute Partner on Security Awareness Training Toolkit
- The Year Ahead in Security: A Roundup of Vendor Predictions
- The Year Ahead in Managed Services: A Roundup of Vendor Predictions
- Refactr Officially Launches Cloud Orchestration, Automation, and Integration Solution
- Matt's Museum Pick: D-Link DUB-H7
- Matt's Tech Picks: TP-Link UH720
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come