What a difference a couple of letters can make! When this week’s guest host, Marketopia CEO Terry Hedden, invites Matt to step away from the computer bench for a while and go spearfishing, he’s talking about the kind that involves spears and fish, not ransomware.
Terry had plenty of observations to share on other topics too, including HPE’s latest edge computing and storage products, Sophos’s updated XG Firewall, Epson's new print-as-a-service program, and CloudJumper’s thoughts on why Microsoft’s recently introduced Windows VDI solution could be the biggest thing to hit the cloud since Office 365.
You’ll also learn a bit about what Matt and Rich have in store for their 100th episode (hint: it involves video). Grab a seat—and a spear—and enjoy!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 099
Title: A Future in Spearfishing
File size: 59.2MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- HPE Ships Edge Computing Products for IT/OT Solutions
- HPE Announces Intelligence-Powered, High-Speed Storage Products
- Sophos Adds Lateral Movement Protection to XG Firewall
- Epson Introduces Print-as-a-Service Program
- Nerdio Adds Toolset for Creation of Fully Customizable Azure Plans
- Optimize Your Event Experience
- Managed Services By the Numbers
- Matt's museum pick: Linksys LNEPCI2 Combo EtherPCI LAN Card II
- Matt's Tech Pick: Intel EXPI9301CT
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come