What’s your retirement dream? Does it involve bathing on the beach in a big bowl of bright red gelatin? If you answered yes, you have something in common with Manuel Palachuk, managed services expert extraordinaire and Matt and Rich’s guest co-host this week. Listen in as the three of them discuss Kaseya’s blockbuster acquisition of RapidFire Tools, a new IoT solution from Ingram Micro, new SMB storage arrays from Dell EMC, a free forthcoming data retrieval service from Buffalo Americas, Manuel’s “agile service delivery” methodology for MSPs, and more.
The “more” part includes soaking in Jello on the beach, by the way. We’d say it made sense at the time, but frankly we’re less than sure it did.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 091
Title: Sitting in a Bowl of Jello
File size: 53.7MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Special Guest: Manuel Palachuk
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Kaseya Buys RapidFire Tools, Introduces Compliance Management Solution
- Ingram Micro Partners with Sprint and myDevices on Internet of Things Solution
- Dell EMC Unveils Entry-Level Storage Line for SMBs
- Buffalo Americas Readies Free Data Recovery Service
- GMS Live Expert and Inbay Join Forces on NOC and Help Desk Service Delivery
- Agile Service Delivery: Taking a Page from DevOps
- The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win
- Manuel Palachuk's Getting Agile Workshop
- The 20 Goes to War
- Matt's Museum Pick: Ultra U12-40715 KVM
- Matt's Tech Pick: Belkin Secure Flip 2-Port
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come