Joined by veteran channel pro and all-around industry expert Dave Seibert, Matt and Rich chew over the news about Kaseya’s acquisition plans, Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s partner program updates, Dell’s new IoT surveillance solution, a documentation product from RapidFire Tools, and Microsoft’s new rules for Cloud Solution Provider program members who bill direct.
Then your three hosts pay a visit to Dave’s tech museum, instead of Matt’s, for a reunion with a classic Silicon Graphics O2 workstation and discuss Matt’s tech pick for the week: HP Inc.’s Z6 workstation.
Somewhere in there, Rich and Dave explain to Matt that GreenLake only sounds like a body of water. It’s actually a cloud platform. Please make a note of it.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 090
Title: GreenLake Is Not For Boating
File size: 43.7MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Dave Seibert's businesses:
- Kaseya Has Two Vendor Acquisitions Coming Soon
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Retools Partner Program to Promote Sales in Strategic Markets
- Dell Technologies Introduces IoT Surveillance System and Partner Solution Bundles
- RapidFire Tools Enters Documentation Market
- Matt's Dave's Museum Pick: Silicon Graphics O2
- Matt's Tech Pick: HP Inc. Z6
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come