This week, Matt and Captain Serious Rich are joined by Continuum CEO Michael George for a live discussion about the “M&A frenzy” sweeping the managed services market and why delivering security services will be the difference between success and extinction for MSPs in the years ahead.
Plus, your hosts have news for you about StorageCraft’s latest solutions, Arcserve’s updated partner program, an enhanced dark web scanning tool from Breach Secure Now!, a composable infrastructure solution from Dell EMC, and more. Listen up if you don’t want to wind up as obsolete as one of those mimeograph contraptions.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 089
Title: Mimeographs Are Extinct. Are You?
File size: 53.9MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Special Guest: Michael George
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- StorageCraft Ships Next-Generation Data Protection and Storage Platforms
- Arcserve Launches New Partner Program
- Breach Secure Now! Adds Stolen Credentials to Dark Web Scanning Solution
- Dell EMC Introduces Composable Infrastructure Solution for Evolving Workloads
- Xerox Has SMBs in Its Sights
- 5 Voice Strategies to Get Your Contract Signed, Not Declined
- Maximize Your Exit: Capitalizing on M&A Opportunities in 2018
- Matt's Museum Pick: Game Genie
- Matt's Tech Pick: SonicWall 01-SSC-0212 TZ500 Wireless-AC Gen 6 Firewall
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come