Sure, Matt and Rich have plenty to say about CompTIA’s 2018 ChannelCon show; the latest news from ConnectWise, Axcient/eFolder, Pax8, and D&H; the importance of ecosystems in the Internet of Things; and the value of gamification as an employee motivation tool. But they also have a great new as-a-service market opportunity for you (hint: it involves Nerf guns) and a brand-new word of their own invention to share (hint: it’s “aggregatastic,” and we don’t know what it means either).
But the real reason you simply can’t miss this episode of ChannelPro Weekly is the interview segment with recent high school graduate and budding hardware designer Sarah Johnson, winner of the first Cecilia Galvin Scholarship Award. Meeting her will make putting up with the usual nonsense from Matt and Rich well worthwhile.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 087
Title: NGaaS is Aggregatastic!
File size: 45.0MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- CompTIA Tackles Tough Issues of Our Time
- ConnectWise Launches New IT Nation-Branded Partner Community Organization
- Axcient/eFolder Forms Distribution Pact with Pax8
- D&H Launches Digital Signage and Audio-Visual Solutions Initiative
- It’s All About Ecosystems in the Internet of Things
- Gamification: The Secret to Motivating Your Employees
- CompTIA Names Winners of New Women in IT Awards
- Matt's Museum Pick: RayCom RIS-100
- Matt's Tech Pick: Siig M.2 PCIe adapter
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come