Ready for a red-hot episode of ChannelPro Weekly? Like 56K modem hot? Then settle in as Matt and Rich discuss WatchGuard’s new multifactor authentication solution, The 20’s adoption of Deep Instinct’s endpoint protection software, Chargifi’s intriguing wireless device charging solution, and two new port-packed switches from NETGEAR.
That’s followed by an update on the latest at Tech Data from its Americas president, a recorded interview segment with The 20’s Tim Conkle on what it means to be a “managed IT department,” and some thoughts on old and new modems from Matt.
Yeah, that’s right, modems. 56K modems. As good as it gets, folks!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 086
Title: It'll Never Be Better than 56K
File size: 44.2MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- WatchGuard Introduces Multifactor Authentication Product
- The 20 Adopts Software from Deep Instinct as Endpoint Protection Standard
- Chargifi Signs Distribution Agreement with Ingram Micro
- NETGEAR Introduces 52-Port Insight Managed Smart Cloud Switches
- Tech Data’s Americas President Talks CEOs, Solutions, and Differentiators
- Matt's Museum Pick: U.S. Robotics 5699B
- Matt's Tech Pick: U.S. Robotics USR5638
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come