If you like industry news you’ll love this week’s episode of ChannelPro Weekly, in which Matt and Rich explore announcements from Microsoft on the eve of its annual partner conference, Lenovo’s recently launched “channel transformation” initiative, a new threat detection solution from SolarWinds, some affordable wide-format printers from Epson, and more.
They also discuss Matt’s picks for the year’s top hardware products, each of which he likens to a summer blockbuster movie, and the enduring appeal of the IDE storage standard. It’s a big show that we trust will leave everyone shouting hooray! Except anti-hooray curmudgeon Matt, that is.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 084
Title: Hooray for Titles! I Guess.
File size: 40.1MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Microsoft Launches Azure MSP Program
- Microsoft Introduces Free Version of Teams, Enhancements to Microsoft 365 Suite
- Lenovo Looks to Fuel a Return to Growth Through “Channel Transformation”
- SolarWinds Introduces Cloud-Based Threat Detection Solution
- Epson Ships Entry-Level CAD Desktop Printers
- AT&T to Acquire AlienVault
- Managed Services Co-Op The 20 Inks Alliance Agreement with CloudJumper
- D&H Partners with ASCII Group on Advisory Committee
- Blockbuster Hardware (aka Hooray for Hardware)
- Matt's Museum Pick: 50 shades of IDE
- Matt's Tech Pick: StarTech 1 Port PCI Express IDE Controller Adapter Card
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come