Games. Heard of ‘em? Neither has Rich, who’s a stranger to this whole fun thing. Matt, on the other hand, knows all about games and has a rundown of all the cool ones just announced at this year’s E3 gaming conference. He and Rich also have thoughts to share about Continuum’s blockbuster acquisition of CARVIR, Tigerpaw’s all-new UI, Sophos’s first cloud-based email security system, and more. Listening in may not be as fun as a bracing round of Fallout 4, but you’ll probably enjoy it just the same.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 081
Title: A Phenomenon Called Fun
File size: 35.9MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Continuum Buys CARVIR
- Tigerpaw Puts Updated PSA Release with Entirely New UI into Public Beta
- Sophos Launches New Cloud-Based Email Security Solution
- Built to Scale: Taking the Cloud to New Heights
- The Robin Robins Effect
- Matt's Museum Pick: NES-101
- Matt's Tech Pick: Razer Naga Trinity
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come