Matt and Rich are joined this week by special guest and managed services consultant extraordinaire Manuel Palachuk to explore “agile service delivery” and its benefits for MSPs. That’s followed by discussions of today’s complex, sometimes confusing security product landscape, the possibility that GDPR might not be as big a problem for U.S.-based channel pros as we thought, and Lenovo’s new leadership team and future direction.
Then be sure to stick around as Matt discusses the vintage ASUS motherboard in his tech museum and the cool new ASUS motherboard he plans to use in the custom gaming rig he’s building with his niece. Plus dolphins. And Dance, Dance Revolution. And...well, maybe it's best to just tune in and enjoy.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 078
Title: Do Dolphins Press A?
File size: 45.9MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Getting to the Next Level: A Blueprint for Taking You and Your Business to the Top, by Manuel Palachuk
- Manuel Palachuk on agile service delivery
- Sifting Through Security Solutions
- MSPs and the GDPR: Don’t Panic
- Meet the New Leaders of Lenovo’s PC Business
- Lenovo’s Data Center Group Needs Channel Help to Increase Brand Awareness
- Matt's Museum Pick: ASUS P4T motherboard
- Matt's tech pick: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING motherboard
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come