There’s more than one thing to like about this episode, which covers more than one topic. In fact, it’s the one show to listen to for information about the latest solutions from Kaseya, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and Secure Now!; Tech Data’s investments in next-generation technologies; the pros and cons of IT franchising versus master MSPs; and much more.
Just don’t get Matt started about products that have “one” in their name. He’s really, really had enough of it.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 077
Title: One is Done
File size: 36.1MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Kaseya Unveils Consolidated Administrative Interface
- Kaseya Adds Network Monitoring and Documentation to VSA Remote Monitoring and Management Solution
- Secure Now! Adds Employee Vulnerability Assessments to Security Awareness Solution
- HPE Refreshes Nimble Storage Lineup and Introduces Storage Efficiency Guarantee
- Tech Data Is Investing in Next-Generation Technologies and Digital Transformation
- Are You a Fit for Franchising?
- Let’s Talk Social Media and MSPs
- Matt's Museum Pick: NETGEAR FS116 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Matt's tech pick: Linksys LGS116P
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come