Grab a seat as Matt and Rich yak about Star Wars, Star Trek, and Ozzy Osbourne. And while you’re at it, stick around for their discussion of Datto’s first managed power product, Nerdio’s new IT-as-a-service bundles, Samsung overtaking Intel in the semiconductor leadership stakes, email marketing, Datto’s latest State of the MSP Report, desktop PCs, and more.
And with so many weighty matters on their minds, we trust you’ll forgive your hosts for knowing very little about what the products they talk about cost, except that money is involved.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 075
Title: For the Low, Low Price of Currency
File size: 46.8MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Datto Launches First Managed Power Product
- Nerdio Introduces Pre-Packaged Bundles for its IT-as-a-Service Solution
- Samsung Overtakes Intel in Semiconductors
- Breaking Through the Email Noise
- Finding a Winning Formula with WLAN in the SMB Market
- Datto's 2018 State of the MSP Report
- Matt's Museum Pick: Micron M55HIPLUS2
- Matt's tech pick: HP EliteDesk 800 G3 Tower PC
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come